Advantage Saver Account
Features and benefits
- Low monthly account service fee
- 8 electronic and 4 branch staff-assisted free withdrawals per month1
- Online Banking, ATMs and EFTPOS
Card access to your account using a Westpac Visa Debit Card2.
|Monthly account service fee||$2.50|
|Branch staff-assisted deposits||Free|
|Branch staff-assisted withdrawals (after free monthly allowance)||$2.00 per transaction|
|Online Banking3, Westpac ATMs and EFTPOS||$0.50|
Opening an account
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (685) 20000 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (685) 20000.
Things you should know:
Fees and charges may be payable. Terms and Conditions apply. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future. Daily transactional limits apply.
1. Based on when we process the withdrawal to your account which may be on a date after the day on which you make the withdrawal.
2. If you're not eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you will be offered a Handycard to access your account. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card you must be 18 years or over and have an eligible Westpac account linked to your card.
3. Includes transfers between Westpac accounts and Bill Pay transactions.