Bonus Saver Account
Features and benefits
- No monthly account service fee1
- Ability to earn bonus interest above your base rate2
- Card access to your account using a Westpac Visa Debit Card3
Choice of paper or eStatements.
|Monthly account service fee||Nil|
|Branch staff-assisted deposits||Free|
|Branch staff-assisted withdrawals||$1.00|
Opening an account
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (685) 20000 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (685) 20000.
Things you should know:
Amendments to Deposit Terms and Customer Banking Agreement (PDF 33kb) - effective 1 May 2015
1. Conditions and fees may apply. For all accounts, balances in your account on and after the last business day of the month, including deposits made to your account on or after the last business day of the month, will not be included in the interest calculation for that month, but in the interest calculation for the following month. Non-Westpac branded ATMs apply an ATM operator fee by the ATM Owner, which is disclosed at the time of the transaction on the ATM screen. This fee will be debited on the day (or the next business day) of the transaction and itemised separately on your statement
2. Earn bonus interest above your base rate in each calendar month you make a deposit (minimum $1) and no withdrawals and maintain a positive account balance.
3. If you're not eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you will be offered a Handycard to access your account. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card you must be 18 years or over and have an eligible Westpac account linked to your card.