Features and benefits
- Access your banking 24/7 with any computer that has internet access1
- View your account balances and transaction history with ease
- Transfer funds between accounts and pay your bills
Check on the status of your cheques.
|Internet statement summary||Free|
Applying for Online Banking
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (685) 20000 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (685) 20000.
Things you should know:
1.Subject to system availability.